Perhaps you’re rolling out your own start up?
Or Maybe you’ve realized you need to bring others into your work world.
Whatever the case, as you build a team around you you discover something.
The importance of knowing how to work with and THROUGH others.
This is a whole new skill set. Sometimes it’s about communication. Sometimes it’s about leadership and sometimes it’s about management.
Whatever you want to categorize it under, the bottom line is it’s a new skill set.
Here is a list of issues that our clients and their teams come to us to help them resolve.
- Trouble with boundaries (remedy – Influential Leadership 2 Day Experience)
- Trouble with giving feedback (remedy – Intercept Express, or ID Report Debrief)
- Trouble with being on the front foot and being assertive vs angry (remedy – Models we teach inside our Masterclass Lead With Impact)
- Trouble speaking up in meetings (Remedy Positive Workplace Program)
- Trouble standing front of room (Remedy – Influential Leadership program)
- Trouble being understood in email and in memo (Intercept Experience)
- Trouble being taken seriously (Individual Development program / Intercept ID)
- Crippling self doubt (Intercept Experience)
- Crippling lack of direction from senior management (Intercept ID, Positive Workplace Program, Influential Leadership, Lead With Impact)
- Trouble with negotiations with suppliers (Lead With Impact)
- Trouble getting money from people (Intercept Executive Program)
- Trouble getting sales (Intercept Sales)
- Trouble getting new customers? (Intercept Sales & Influential Leadership Training).
Shall I go on?
All these issues are part of being in business. And, if you don’t have the right support in acquiring the right skill sets, you can sink.
What we’ve found to be the best help we can give our clients and community is beginning with the end in mind.
What do you want to create?
You will find this question on my personal blog over at Tanya.company.
This is a key question I ask myself all the time, and my team at Intercept the business I founded a long time ago.
Ask yourself – What do I want to CREATE ? – Get clear on that, and then KNOW we have your back and can help you shape your direction and your LEADERSHIP Style.
Please don’t be mistaken. If you are in business? If you are dealing with other human beings? At one point or another? You are in #Leadership.
So, if you’d like to come on a journey to develop your leadership, please know that my company is all about developing leaders.
Ask any question and feel free to know we can support you.
If you’re ready to invest in yourself, reach out to us.
If you’re not quite ready, yet you like the feel of what you read here?
Then please know we also have a very specific PRIVATE facebook group which you are welcome to join in on called Positive Leadership Network.
There are plenty of FREE & low cost resources, all you have to do is ask. (C) 2020 Tanya Lacy for #PositiveBusinessNetwork